July 24, 2014

i can see the weekend

:: Yippie, tomorrow is Friday!!!! We have already discussed, and it will be a sushi night :) Then, Saturday night we may go to Buffalo Wild Wings, where Blake works. See him in action!

:: Since Vanessa is back from her trip to Africa, we were able to do zumba this evening!! Whew, it kicked my butt!!! I've been doing a cardio machine the whole time, but zumba uses the whole body. I will be sore tomorrow! But I had fun fun.

:: Blake joined us for dinner this evening...we had breakfast! Pancakes, bacon, and sausage from the farmers market. Yum yum!

:: No plans for the weekend, which is nice. (Beyond food!) I'm looking forward to filling it. Then...one more week of work, and we are off to Fredericksburg for our 7th anniversary!! We'll be back on Tuesday, and then I took the remainder of the week off as well. Can not wait for the week off!!!

:: Mimi is applying for a part time job -- please say a few prayers for her! The one she wants is at CVS...pray pray pray!

:: That's all I've got -- need to go work on some wedding programs!

No comments:

Post a Comment