July 30, 2014

it's wednesday

:: So, I asked this crazy ex-military guy at work to create a new workout plan for me -- one that will create some changes in my body. He was up for the task! I have reached a plateau, and am excited to give him exercises a try. He broke it into four day workouts -- upper body, back/legs, arms, and core. Then I have one day for zumba, and two days off. Let's do this!

:: We've been taking our pups on nightly after-dinner walks, when we can...they are loving it!! And we are too.

:: This morning, I woke up and I was miserable. It rained yesterday, and that really did a number on me. I woke up with the worst headache and heavy head, and I was full of snot. Lots and lots of snot. Old Kelley was back in full effect. :( It really makes me realize that that is how I spent my daily life, and that it isn't like that for me anymore. When it is gone, you tend to forget the intensity of it but oh my. What a horrible way to exist. I will forever be thankful to Whole30 for showing me some things. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about the dang rain.It's raining a bit now, so hopefully tomorrow morning won't be more of the same :(

:: I love love love SYTYCD!! Go Ricky!

:: Two more days of work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment