July 31, 2014

vacay

:: July is officially over...holy moly.

:: I think it is time for some new glasses...I'm thinking something like this. You like? I'm digging this shape a lot. Will have to see if we have anything similar in town. I think I go for my annual eye appointment in October.

:: We leave for our anniversary weekend tomorrow after work! Weeeeee!!

:: Had a good cardio workout this evening, since zumba was cancelled. I also tried out a few of the exercises I'll be doing for my new workout plan, and oh my. I'm going to have to work up to some of them. I couldn't do one of them at all!! If this plan doesn't bring changes, I don't know what will!

:: We were able to see about 20 photos that Geena took of Aspen and Blake yesterday, and they are super super cute!! I will be sharing them soon! They could both be models.


:: Doing laundry and packing up...I'll be off enjoying life, so don't expect to hear from me here for a bit! We will be returning on Tuesday sometime, and then I will probably blog on Wednesday evening. Have happy days until then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment