August 19, 2014

scrapbook zone

:: Not much to report on my end -- work was good, my workout was good, it was a good day!

:: I tried something new for dinner -- it was pretty tasty! Crockpot -- green beans, potatoes, onion, and polish sausage. Different, but I liked it! Very easy too. Made a salad to go with it, and some garlic toast.

:: We've got VIPs in tomorrow -- another presentation.

:: Chris has some things to do tomorrow evening, so I will be scrapbooking and watching SYTYCD!!!! I am in the scrapbooking zone, and I'm loving it!

:: It was a little rainy when we woke up this morning, but it cleared up. Supposed to be hot the rest of the week, but we are set to be in the 70s next week. What!!

:: I'm off to scrapbook! Since I don't have anything else to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment