August 18, 2014

hi

:: Monday treated me well -- how about you??

:: We had a day of rain here...much needed...and I did not have a day of snot. Which is odd. But I am not complaining!

:: Work was busy busy but I feel happy with the amount of items I was able to cross off my list! Also had a great conversation with my boss regarding the future of our department and some changes that may be occurring in the near future.

:: I just ate the last of my whipped blackberry honey and I gotta say -- that does not make me happy. That stuff is outrageously delish! Should have bought two jars.

:: I am in such a scrapbook mood! I left my materials out in my scrap room, instead of putting them away on Sunday. Maybe I can work on things here and there. And with the crop this weekend, I should be able to accomplish a lot more! I can work my way through 2009 and 2010 and get those two years caught up because I have all the photos printed for them. That will be great!!

:: I received my new shoes on Saturday, and wore them today. They are so cute!! I also have my two new cds and I have been listening non-stop in my car. I love Ed Sheeran. His first cd has some amazing songs that really touch me, and this new cd is also very good. I'm still learning it, but I already have my faves!

:: I got my color done tonight, so no workout for me...that means four straight tough workouts for the remaining of the week. I'm ready, let's do this!!!

:: Time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment