August 26, 2014

three more days

:: Tough workout this evening, and added in some cardio too. Whew.

:: Three more days of work -- and then vacation! I'm definitely counting down.

:: Had an adventure today...had to take one of my coworkers to the ER. She had what we think was a reaction to medication she was taking. Slurred words, slow thoughts, trouble walking, impaired motor skills. It was a similar sensation to watching someone who was drunk. They determined that it was the drugs, but they want her to continue through the course to get rid of an infection she has. Which means she won't be back to work this week. I spent about two hours with her there, waiting for her husband to arrive. Seems like all is ok on that front.

:: As I was waiting for dinner to cook this evening (tilapia, roasted sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli, yum!), I got another scrapbook page done! And now my evening is free, and I plan to do some more. GET IT DONE GET IT DONE! I am in the zone.

:: Tomorrow is the SYTYCD finale and I am super excited!!! Go Ricky! It should be an amazing show, I can not wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment