August 25, 2014

not a fan

:: What a day...work, personal, lots of weird crazy things going on. Wasn't a huge fan of the day.

:: Please pray for Randy as he is recovering from his surgery...

:: Please pray for my grandma -- she went to the hospital today because they thought she had pneumonia. She is having trouble breathing. They checked out her lungs and everything looks good, so they are unsure what is going on. They gave her some pain meds and sent her home.

:: Please pray for my mom as she is the strong force in the midst of all this.

:: Aspen went to her first college class today, and so it begins...

:: Issue after issue seemed to pop up at work, and I am hoping that Tuesday is issue-free.

:: Zumba was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it this evening!

:: I need to veg out a bit...more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment