September 14, 2014

baber weekend

:: The weekend has flown by, at least to me. Back to work tomorrow already???

:: Friday evening, Chris and I had dinner at Red Robin. Afterwards, we walked around Old Navy and Academy for a bit. I found a few things at Old Navy, so that was nice :)

:: Saturday, Chris worked with the boys on his side project, and I took care of some errands and such. When he got home around 6:00, we went to dinner at Duetchlanders for catfish. Yum yum! Aspen worked until 9:15, and then came home to tell us about her 7th grade d-group leader training. She was super excited about this new chapter of her life, and I think she is going to pour into those girls with all her heart.

:: Sunday, our church service was great! Aspen went to early service and then had her first d-group gathering. She said that it went great and all the girls are fun. She is looking forward to it even more now. Chris ran and then worked in the yard, while I grocery shopped and did some cleaning. I made a simple dinner and now we are getting things ready for the week ahead.

:: Please keep my mom's husband Randy in your prayers -- he is having a second surgery tomorrow, to have two additional hernias fixed. Speedy recovery!! We love you!

:: This coming weekend, Chris and I are going to Dallas for the drag races :) It will be my first time experiencing anything like this, and I am excited! Chris is SUPER excited!!!

:: This Wednesday, my mother has a milestone birthday!!! I won't tell you the number :) We love her!

:: I'm having lunch with Kim tomorrow and can't wait! It has been way too long since our last one. A little girl time is in order!!

Hope you all have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment