September 11, 2014

i see you weekend

:: Today is nearly over...

:: I woke up snotty this morning...and then it rained a smidge. And the weather is changing...105 yesterday, 75 today. These kinds of things wreak havoc on my allergies. It will be a two Benedryl night tonight, to ensure good rest.

:: Today I nearly caught up on my to-do list at work...nearly.

:: Casual day tomorrow! Looking forward to comfy shoes :)

:: Dillards is going great for Aspen so far! She is having her third training session tonight. Last night she got to work the register a bit. She came home excited and bubbly. She loves wearing cute clothes to work instead of her black uniform for Olive Garden - I think that excites her the most! I think this will be a good fit for her.

:: I tried the Miracle Gel polish from Sally Hansen -- it claims 14 days of wear with no chips. I painted my nails on Sunday evening, and today, Thursday evening, they still look pretty good. Four days. I noticed a chip just now on my thumb, but I was using some cleaning chemicals for a lengthy time and that may have done it. I don't think they will make it 7 days, let alone 14. But, I will say it has lasted longer than all other polishes I have tried. It is worth it, I suppose...

:: That's about all I've got --

No comments:

Post a Comment