September 10, 2014

random wednesday

:: We were back to Life Group this evening! It was a great time, we laughed a lot. I really like our leader a lot, and enjoy the people in our group. I realized that I really missed it over the summer during our hiatus. I am so glad that it has started up again.

:: Beyond that, not a lot to share today. Work was good, no workout due to Life Group. We ate a quick dinner at Subway before our meeting and I came home starving. So I just had a snack and am now about to have a coconut water pop!

:: The sunset was absolutely glorious this evening!! Sometimes God just stops me in my tracks with his beauty.

:: Please say a few prayers for my mom's husband Randy -- he recently had an apendectomy and a hernia fixed, and on this coming Tuesday he will be having two additional hernias fixed. Some good recovery is in his near future and he will need some prayers!

:: Mimi bought new toys for our pups today -- each was $0.25 at CVS :) They are really enjoying them! Ocho won't let his out of his sight.

:: Something I am looking forward to this season is Dancing with the Stars. I rarely watch that show, but I am excited about some of the people that will be on this time around. I love Julianne Hough and can't wait to see her judging. I also like Derek. I am super excited about Pro Allison Holker - she is from SYTYCD and is amazing! Also excited for Lolo Jones and Sadie Robertson! So it looks to be an entertaining season! I just set the recorder!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good ~ you have joined the DWTS fans! No Maks though ~ my fav ~ but should be a good season and we can talk about it! PTS

Post a Comment