September 17, 2014

boring

:: Had one of those days where I felt disconnected with my body...just a little off all day. Luckily those days don't happen very often.

:: Took a quick nap at lunch, snuggled with Poppy. That always helps.

:: Had life group this evening and we had 5 new couples join. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better. Tonight's ice breaker question was "what is your guilty pleasure?" What's yours???

:: I was really surprised that Betsey Johnson did not go home on DWTS last night! Agreed that Lolo was no bueno, but really -- Betsey was insane! I would have given Lolo one more chance to prove herself. Hmm.

:: We had our book study today -- it is our mid-management group and our CEO Kris lead us for this first section. It was a great meeting! We have four more sections to go...

:: That's all I have -- I'm feeling boring this week, sorry readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment