September 18, 2014

long week

:: This week -- whew, it feels like it's been long. It's been a week. For any number of reasons. It's 8:48 and honestly, I am just ready for bed.

:: Did 45 minutes of pure cardio tonight, and that felt great. It was so nice to work up a sweat and veg out to Sex & The City and E News! I need to shut my brain off like that more often. I burned 450 calories, and I need to do more of that.

:: Dinner was delish tonight -- buttermilk chicken nuggets (I find that buttermilk is the very best marinade for chicken, it makes it soooo tender!), spaghetti squash with cilantro, and zuchinni spears with parmesan cheese. Nom nom. And some leftover for lunch tomorrow too. Can't beat that!

:: I'm ready for our weekend in Dallas! We leave tomorrow after work. It is so nice to just get away from reality sometimes. I'm looking forward to my first drag race, and I think we might find somewhere to go dancing Saturday night too. Yes, please!

:: I found out some upsetting news last night. Winkflash, the website I use to print all of my photos and where I layout all of my photo books, has closed down. Unexpectedly. The bad part here, for me, is that I have been working on my project life album since last September, and I was just about to add in the final two weeks and then print it. A full year's worth of work, and now it is stuck in cyberspace and I can't print it. I'm just sick about it. I have emailed them about it but I don't expect an answer. We shall see. Then, I have a decision to make. I can either chalk it up and say screw it, or I can copy out all of the text from the online book and then redo the album on another website. Which is going to be a lot of work. How badly do I want the album? I haven't decided yet. Once my upset level has gone down a bit, I will be able to think more clearly!

:: I've got an hour left to my evening...I will pack up our snacks for tomorrow, and then I think I might read a magazine. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment