September 08, 2014

doozy

:: WHEW. I had a doozy of a day back to work today. I spent the first half of the day sorting through my emails and trying to figure out what was done and what wasn't while I was out. Then I had an hour and a half "touch base" meeting with my boss Jeff, which was good -- and then spent the rest of the day trying to get some work accomplished. There were also a few issues that came up and I will have to look into those more. I am hopeful to have a productive day tomorrow!

:: I am enjoying a frozen pop made of orange coconut water -- it is quite refreshing!

:: I made a yummy dinner this evening -- grilled chicken breasts, roasted purple potatoes and radishes, and seasoned homegrown tomatoes from Missouri -- nom nom!! Back on the healthy food train...St. Louis came with a few unwanted pounds (too much good food there!).

:: Aspen starts her Dillards training tomorrow evening -- please say a little prayer for her! She is excited!

:: I will work on sizing our Augusta photos this evening, and may be able to post about it tomorrow if all goes well.

Hope you had a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment