September 07, 2014

st. louis in photos

Howdy!!

Are you ready to see photos from our trip? Look on! :)

Sweet Roxy -- we enjoyed spoiling her all week!
Amy and Jonathan's wedding was beautiful!! These were the programs that I designed, that she printed and made into fans -- a great idea because it was HOT HOT that day!
Me and Chris in our wedding duds...
The Boathouse, where the wedding was held -- thankfully my grandma informed me that there are TWO Boathouses, and we would have gone to the wrong one. Whew!
My beautiful, beautiful friend Amy -- she was absolutely glowing, and her dress was gorgeous!
This is sadly a little blurry, but I really still love it! She is so happy, and I love the way he is looking at her!
The classy wedding cake
Me and my longest friend...so very happy for her!
On Labor Day, my mom hosted a BBQ at her house and we invited the Repps and the Olenders...what a fun day! We had delicious food (thanks Randy and mom!), chatted, and played lots of washers! It was a great day with friends and family...above, me and the Repps! Clarence, Angie, Fonda, Greg, Dronda, and Maisie!
With mom and Randy at the BBQ
With Clarence and Fonda at the BBQ
 With Angie, Maisie and Greg at the BBQ
I cornered my uncle Steve and made him hug me :)
With my grandma Gene and grandpa Al at the BBQ
With my cousin Kasey and her boyfriend Brendan at the BBQ



We met Shelly and her family at Massa's and had a delightful dinner together!
Drew, Bradley, Kevin, Shelly, and us
Kevin and Shelly - they are adorable!
We spent a fun evening at Karen and Steve's house, with a taco buffet, mud slides, and lots of laughter! My cousin Katie has such a beautiful family! Jason, Jaci, and Kaden...they entertained us!
My sweet McCarthy clan -- my grandma Flo, aunt Karen and uncle Steve!
Me and my grandma
This is pretty typical :) Katie, me and my crazy aunt!
During our last day in town, we went for a sushi lunch with mom and Randy and played some farkle -- we are so grateful to them for always letting us stay with them when we visit!
We had such a great week in St. Louis!!
I'll be back this week with stories and photos from our overnight trip to Augusta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment