October 28, 2014

donkey heaven

I wanted to share a few photos from my time at Roxanne's house :) It made me super, super happy!!

When I arrived, Roxanne took me out to the pen -- and I got to go in as well! I've never been around a donkey that closely -- I've only seen them across a fence. So this was a treat! She has three donkeys -- Harley is the gray donkey, Percy is the white donkey and Ms. Priss is the black donkey. Harley was sweet, but the other two were a bit skittish at first. But they did warm up quickly!!
Percy, Ms. Priss and Harley :)
They all wanted to get close and get lots of petting! This is Harley, real close! Eeeee!!
Percy saying goodbye when I was leaving -- I love donkey ears! Percy didn't mind that I was playing with his :)
Goodbye petting for Percy and Ms. Priss...so happy!
All three, lined up and saying goodbye to me!! Once I started to pull away in my car, they all three started braying!!! What a sound!!
Roxanne got a big kick out of me for enjoying this so much! I'm going to have to go visit there more often, I left there feeling so giddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you put one in the back yard? PTS

Post a Comment