October 06, 2014

good day

:: Zumba was awesome tonight!! Had so much fun and worked up a sweat!!! There is one new song we are doing and I just love it!

:: We are in the count down to Sunday, when the Walking Dead returns!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!! Currently the marathon is happening, right up until the time the new one starts. We love this show! And have missed it all these months!

:: Currently I am watching DWTS, and it has been a good show! Sadie's has been my favorite so far...still a few to go though. It was so fun! I also really love Alfonzo, he was awesome tonight!!! He's my favorite of them all!!

:: Tomorrow is bunko, and I just made my side dish...roasted red and purple potatoes and onions. Yum yum! Bunko should be fun, as always.

:: New glasses tomorrow, can NOT WAIT!!! I am finished with one style of test contacts -- I couldn't really tell any difference/improvement with those. I started the second style today, and it is better. Not great but better. We'll see how the other 4 days go. The unfortunate thing, though, is that this style is way more expensive that what I currently wear since they are dailies compared to monthlies. So unless I feel there is a good amount of improvement, I don't think it will be worth it. We shall see.

:: You know it! Time for some relaxation...

No comments:

Post a Comment