October 08, 2014

hair and glasses and books

:: Ahhhh, freshly cut and colored hair. That's a good feeling! I'm liking the shorter length but it had definitely grown out some. Was flipping out oddly. So, now I've got a style again! And no gray hairs :)

:: Work was good today...missed my workout though because of the hair appointment. Looking forward to tomorrow's!!

:: I'm about 90% done with my book now...nearing the end, and ready. Very ready. I'll give it to her, the last 25% has picked up...a bit. But not enough. This isn't one I will ever recommend. What's next?? I have a whole basket full, just waiting for me. However, I am currently doing two book studies...one with our management group, and one that I am going to be starting soon about Giving, with a group from work. So that is a lot of reading, and could get overwhelming. I may not read for pleasure for awhile. Stick with my magazines for quick, fun reads.

:: My evening is short due to my long hair appt, so bye for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment