October 09, 2014

some things

:: Still watching The Walking Dead marathon...catching up before our new episode on Sunday!!! We are so pumped!!! It's been a long hiatus without it every Sunday.

:: Picked up the dry cleaning this evening, then had a great workout -- cardio + arms + legs.

:: We got to see sweet Huck this evening...he came running to say hello, and enjoyed some mesquite leaves :)

:: Soooooooooooo glad that tomorrow is Friday!! I've been thrown off this week for some reason, not knowing what day it is. Ready for the weekend. We have no plans -- nice!!!

:: I've got about 20 pages left of my book. Quite a lot is happening now...squeezing it all in right at the end. And all of it is bad. Everything in the book is linked and all going down. I won't go on about that, but quite ready to finish it up and move on.

:: Fish, roasted sweet potatoes, and salad for dinner tonight! Yum! I had a protein shake around 3:30 and am still fairly full from that. I am usually starving after my workout and have to eat a snack when we get home. Not tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment