November 04, 2014

:: Rain!! We needed it badly, and we are getting it! It has been a steady rain all day long, which has been nice. And I was able to wear my rain boots too! :) Ok, my real opinion is that I dislike the rain!!!!! But I keep that to myself because I know how badly it is needed!

:: I had a very busy day today, filled with a lot of meetings. Long day, and another just like it tomorrow. Thursday and Friday should hopefully be better!

:: I enjoyed our book study today! Learning a lot...two weeks left.

:: Just painted my toenails -- purple! A dark, wintery purple. The changing of the seasons brings a changing of the toe color!

:: I received a sample in the mail today of a Jamberry nail wrap. It is cute, a leopard print. I need to figure out how to adhere it and test it out against regular polish.

:: We had chili dogs/frito pie for dinner and it was tasty! Now I am enjoying a glass of Baber Watermelon wine nom nom nom!

:: That's about all I have from today -- need to let my brain rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment