November 25, 2014

Today was a good day!

:: We did start the day off, though, by taking my car in to the shop -- when we came out from our workouts last night, we were met with a flat tire. So we had to get that fixed. They took good care of us!

:: Chris went to the dermatologist today!!!! They did a full skin checkup, and he was all clear! There was a spot on his head that they decided to freeze off, but the doctor was not too concerned with it beyond that. For those that don't know, Chris' dad died from melanoma cancer when Chris was 6, so his chances of getting it are increased. I am so thankful that he finally agreed to go in.

Isn't he so handsome!!
:: We had our Thanksgiving luncheon at work today, and it was absolutely yummy!!! Smoked turkey and mashed potatoes and greenbeans and rolls and cranberry salad. Yum yum!!! It was a festive time with coworkers. Chris and I are beyond blessed to work for this amazing company!


:: After work, I had my hair appointment -- time to cover up those pesky grays! Now I am young again :)


:: I am very excited, because I am off work the next two days!! Yippie!!! Chris is off too. (We had a choice of Wednesday or Friday off as an extra holiday). We might go shopping for our Wild West Party outfits and new mattresses (mattresses are going to be our Christmas present this year -- our current ones are OLD.) Whatever we do, I am looking forward to the day off and time with my hubby!!!

:: Chris and I are doing well on our weekly challenge so far, from our book study. We are supposed to set aside time each day to remove all distractions and just talk. Discuss a few things that happened to us during the day and more importantly, discuss how those things made us feel. Two nights down, and I'm enjoying it!

:: Time to work on our Christmas card!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment