December 17, 2014

:: Wednesday of crazy week! And still kicking! We completed our to-do list today and we were all quite excited!!! Just in the knick of time.

:: Tomorrow morning, we start our company meeting at 8:00 a.m. We'll be focusing on mind, body and soul...it should be a great day! We'll have the meeting, eat lunch there, and then head back to work for a debrief. Catch up on a little work. And then we have our western party! There will not be a blog tomorrow evening!

:: I received a few fun gifts today!

This is a beautiful scarf from Susie -- the print and the colors are so yummy!
This adorable chihuahua ornament is from a sales manager's wife...they have schnauzers and know our love for our pups. I thought this was super sweet of her!

:: I also captured this fun photo of Chris!

Peeker!
:: This evening, I made my grandma's mac and cheese! Oh it was yummy!!! I haven't made it in quite awhile. Chris was pumped!

:: I bought two Norwex towels at the craft fair I went to last weekend. It's an interesting product and I am still learning how to use them, but I have been impressed so far. For her demo, she smeared Vasoline on a mirror. She wiped it with the wet towel and then finished with the dry cloth and the mirror was spotless and streak-free. I cleaned my large bathroom mirror today, and it worked GREAT!! Not a streak. It is also great on my granite counter tops -- no film is left behind, like the cleaners usually leave. It works pretty good on my stainless steel. I think I have so much build up on them from all the different cleaners I've tried, it might take a bit to remove that. Impressed so far!

:: That's about all I've got -- it is nearing my bed time. Need to rejuvenate for our big, long day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment