December 15, 2014

:: Whew...8:42 pm and I am t-i-r-e-d. Could go to bed right now! And today was just day one. Today was a prep day -- everyone arrives tomorrow. Lots of prep. I also completed three reviews. Two more tomorrow, and two Wednesday. They are going really well!

:: I had lunch with Kim today! We went to Firehouse Subs, my first time there. It was pretty good, and they were extremely friendly there! We exchanged gifts, and hers were so very thoughtful!

Beautiful angel holding a dove...she is quite tall, probably 15 inches or so. I need to find the perfect place for her!!
And this canvas tote!!!! I almost have no words for this! A few months ago, I had pinned this donkey image on my pinterest account. She found the image, and then had this canvas bag created for me. It is quite beautiful! This is super special to me!
:: After work, I worked out and Chris ran...then we headed to the grocery store. He needed to get one final thing for his gift exchange at work, and I needed some chips for our dinner! Then home to make taco pizza and now...time to relax. This brain of mine needs to shut off for a bit!

:: So -- tomorrow -- all managers in town. Big week-long meeting starts. Chris is going to the gun range at lunch. I am giving two reviews. I'll be sitting in on one presentation at the meeting. My department will be getting final touches put on the materials for our company-wide meeting on Thursday. And I will be finding SOMETHING  to carry to work in my new tote!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment