December 14, 2014

Hello!

So, I was informed that last week, I "failed" at my blog! Well! Just to be clear, I only missed one day. Thursday. :) I'm not quite sure that should be classified as a fail!

:: Friday evening, Chris and I had dinner at Enchilada Express and then went home to set up our new mattresses!!! They are awesome, so excited! The pillow top makes it a lot taller! We have to jump up to get into the bed now! I had to go and get a bed skirt now, because the comforter doesn't cover it all. Merry Christmas to us!

:: Saturday, Chris had work to do all day...and I had a very full day! I got up at 8:00, and then:

1. Did all the laundry
2. Made the grocery list
3. Went to a craft fair -- bought another Gold Canyon warmer, a rose gold Premier Jewelry bracelet, some Norwex cleaning towels, and a barn wood stocking made by Kim!


4. Finally found something for us to wear to the Christmas party.
5. Did some additional Christmas shopping -- the crowds were INSANE.


6. Did the grocery shopping.
7. Did my new jamberry wraps.


8. Chris got home around 7:00 and then we had a movie date with Nadene and Jon -- we saw Exodus : Gods and Kings -- it was pretty good! They took some definite liberties, but it was a well done movie. Long though! Started at 8:20 and we got out at 11:00. A late night for us old fogies!

:: Sunday, we had a great church service and then I headed to Kim's for the December crop. We did our exchange of little Christmas gifts, and here is what I made the girls this year. I found the idea on Pinterest...it's so cute!


:: Busy busy week ahead -- sales managers are coming to town for the week. Company meeting on Thursday. Party on Thursday. Giving reviews Monday-Wednesday. I will fail at blogging again this week, since there will be no Thursday blog. Just giving you fair warning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment