December 10, 2014

:: Another busy day...I think it will be like that for the rest of this week and all of next week. Next week our big Sales Meeting where all the sales managers come in from across the U.S. Big week. This week, a lot of prep.

:: We did find out some awesome news today though!!!! The REST OF THE year is going to be Casual dress!!!! That makes me super happy!

:: My boss Jeff gave me my review this afternoon! Another good one :)

:: Tonight, we had our life group Christmas party. We brought snacks and desserts (we brought 7 layer dip and chips) and we did a white elephant ornament exchange. Then we played Catch Phrase (boys against girls) and that was a lot of fun!

:: Now, Chris is working on reviews. I should be too but I forgot them at work. So, I guess I will take this opportunity to go relax a bit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment