January 11, 2015

:: Hello hello!

:: Friday evening, Chris and I met Lauren and Neeley and their friend Jill at Casa. We had a fun evening with them, and finished off at Lowes. I bought a floor mat for the garage door, and we got a fire extinguisher. Then we relaxed. Chris watched some shooting videos, and I worked on preplanning pages for the upcoming retreat.

:: Saturday, we had breakfast and then headed to the gun range. We had another competition, and Chris still beat me. But we both improved our scores! I tried a few right hand shooting/left eye dominant tweaks, and that didn't really work for me. So then I tried shooting left handed/left eye dominant and it worked great! So, it appears that I am a left handed shooter. Who knew!

:: Afterwards, I met my friend Pam at Hobby Lobby -- she is going to make an adorable faux chenille quilt for me!! She made one for her granddaughter and I loved it, so I asked if she'd be willing to make me one if I paid her! Yay, she said yes! I picked out a gray fabric with white polka dots for the front; for the back chenille part, I picked three different light pinks. And then for the edging, a cute fabric that had gray, pink, turquoise and a little green. It is going to be darling! To get an idea of what faux chenille is, click here!

:: Chris worked on his two wines that he has going and then we went for sushi! I had been craving this since New Year's Eve, so I had to make it happen. It was delicious! Afterwards, we went to Academy and I bought some shooting earphones and Chris got a few things. Then I did more page preplanning. I'm getting quite a lot ready for the retreat and that makes me very happy! It will be here soon!

:: Today, we went to church...then Chris ran 16 miles and I did the grocery shopping and laundry. He's working in the shop now with Neeley, and this evening I am making a big pot of chili! Then we'll do our book study.

:: The week ahead -- I'm hosting bunko on Tuesday and getting my hair done on Thursday. Having lunch with Kim tomorrow! And then our January crop is on Saturday at Kim's. I don't want to work on any pages, since I'm saving those for the retreat. So I will probably work on sizing more photos for printing.

:: I'm going to wear my new Stitch Fix dress tomorrow, yay! Not quite sure how I will style it yet. I'll take a photo :)

Here is to a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment