January 07, 2015

:: Very excited, my second Stitch Fix box has shipped! I can't wait to get it! For this fix, I requested a piece of jewelry and a skirt. So two of my five pieces should include those. I also received an e-newsletter from them today, and it had this fun tip:

The Hanger-Flip Trick!
A fun trick to play on yourself is to flip all of your hangers the opposite direction. Once a piece is worn, flip the hanger the correct way so that you can see which ones you wear often. Those you never touch will be seen pointing backward. Give yourself a deadline of 2 months, and if you haven’t worn it, toss it!

I think I might try that -- it will show me what I never wear!!

:: It is so cold here today. Around 25 and horrible wind. What a winter we are having!! I am now snuggled in my warmest fleece pants, fuzzy socks, slippers, and fleece sweatshirt. Still cold! Dressing for work is tricky when it is this cold -- my clothes just don't cut it! We are supposed to have more cold, and maybe some snow on Friday.

::  My favorite choreographer from SYTYCD had developed a dance production that is touring the country...I saw today that their next show is in Ft. Worth on the 28th!! Unfortunately that is a Wednesday night. And we are 3 hours from Ft. Worth. Boo.

:: I should get my Snapfish photo delivery tomorrow! 215 photos! Then I can do more preplanning for our February retreat. That is coming up quick!!! At the rate I'm going, gasp -- dare I say it?? -- I am going to be caught up on scrapbooking all of my photos. I never ever thought that would happen. That just means I need to take more!!! Crazy.

:: Week 1 = no sugar -- going strong!! The rest of my eating is not so great BUT I am doing it gradually for a reason. Coming up -- Week 2 = no sugar + no dairy. I don't really eat a ton of dairy, so I don't anticipate that being too difficult. We shall see.

:: I'm going to go turn my hangers around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment