March 30, 2015

:: Alas -- today was my last Monday off for awhile...well, I take that back. I'll work next Monday, but then be off the next one! :)

:: I thoroughly enjoyed my day off, and was very productive.

- Made the grocery list, stopped at Natural Food Store, and grocery shopped at Albertsons
- Did all the laundry
- Had lunch with Kim at Jason's Deli
- Put on gold striped Jamberrys and watched an episode of Friends
- Stopped at Target for a few things, including a baby reveal gift
- Dated photos from the print shop and put together with titles I had ready for them
- Rode 5 miles as Chris ran
- Made Mexican lasagna for dinner and ate on the back porch with Chris
- Watched The Voice

:: Set the recorder today for The Dovekeepers -- can't wait to watch it! (Thanks for the reminder Mom!!). It was a fantastic book and can't wait to see what they do with it.

:: Checked a few things for our upcoming trip to Aruba -- found my water shoes! :)

:: Bought a new book today --The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry. Looking very forward to this one, saw great reviews on it from people I follow on Instagram. I'll keep you posted!

:: Mimi and her new beau Eddie are spending a lot of time together lately -- movies and dinners and visiting friends and family...and today they went fishing! He'll be coming into town for her birthday on the 8th too and joining us for her birthday dinner. We shall see where this goes!!

:: Time to relax a bit before heading back to work tomorrow -- for three days, and then we are off Friday for Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment