March 06, 2015

:: Happy Friday!

:: This morning, dropped Chris and Mimi off at the airport at 5:45 -- they were very excited to get on their way to New York! Then I headed home, slept a little longer snuggled up with the pups, and then got ready for work.

:: Their journey wasn't as planned...their flight from Abilene to Dallas took off late, which got them to Dallas late...then they had to wait to pull up to the gate because another plane had gotten there first. So, by the time they got off the plane, their connecting flight had already left for New York. With all the flight cancellations the last few days due to weather, there were a lot of people on stand by -- but thankfully, they got on a flight around 10:30 and they were in New York in the early afternoon! I'm looking forward to hearing all of their stories!

:: Work was INSANE today and I was so happy to see 5:00!

:: I did a quick cardio workout and then did some abs -- felt good!

:: Afterwards, I went to pick up some sushi, stopped at the grocery store for the food I need to make fruit salad for our book club tomorrow, and rented two Red Box movies. Then I headed home to feed the pups!


:: The I sat down to enjoy a thoroughly delicious treat dinner!! A Rainbow Roll and a Yellowtail Roll, with coconut aminos (instead of soy sauce) and mango. Topped off with a glass of Grape Creek Muscat Canneli wine. Oh, I savored every single bite, it was so so delicious!!!!! I was so sad to see the empty carton!

:: Sadly, my Stitch Fix didn't arrive today...I'll give them a little grace though, due to the bad weather everywhere lately. Maybe tomorrow!!!

:: Time to go watch movie #1 -- Blended with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler...

No comments:

Post a Comment