March 10, 2015

Hi there!

:: Nothing new to say about my workday...I'm sure you are all tired of hearing words like "crazy", "busy", "insane"...this is just the new normal, I fear!

:: No workout this evening -- I had a handful of errands to run and then did some spot cleaning. Picked up a prescription, made a deposit at the bank (we received our check for the mailbox the lady demolished), dropped off the dry cleaning, and picked up a few things at Walgreens. Then home to feed my pups!

:: I made a delicious dinner for one this evening, mmm mmm!! I ate up every bite!! I had a hamburger patty topped with avocado, roasted sweet potatoes, an almond meal poppy seed muffin, and some mango. Only took about 20 minutes too!

:: Watching The Voice -- currently don't have a favorite. How about you? It's early yet...

:: Chris and Mimi have one more bit in New York, and I will pick them up tomorrow night at 9:00! Can't wait to see my man and have him home!!!

:: We are heading to Arlington this coming weekend, for one of three weekends of scuba certification. The next three weekends, and then Chris will be certified and he will be able to dive while we are in Aruba. I am looking forward to bumming around Dallas, hopefully hitting up a Whole Foods :) Next weekend, we'll be going to a wedding while we are there, for a cute girl who used to work at our company. Busy times.

That's about all I've got -- going to do some internet research and then some reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment