March 09, 2015


What better way to start a Monday post than with Huck!! On Saturday, after my workout, I took the chance and drove past Huck's yard -- and he was standing on the hill! He came running down and we visited for a bit. It had been so so long since I had seen him, I was worried the owners had given him away. I was so so happy!! (I think he missed me too) :)

:: So, Monday -- it was a bit stressful, with one thing after another...one email, then the next. I was very glad when lunch rolled around and I had a quiet hour, then was quite ready for 5:00.

:: I had a great workout -- some cardio, and two sets of arms.

:: Raining today...chilly and foggy. Luckily, it looks like it will be sunny and near 70 the rest of the week.

:: I enjoyed our first book club on Saturday! We discussed Unbroken, and I really enjoyed the conversation a lot. We all took brunchy foods and it was just great. Success!! The next club will meet on April 29 at my house and we'll be reading Still Alice. Can't wait to read that one!! We'll be doing appetizers after work.

:: I finished reading Wheat Belly -- it was VERY sciency and very detailed. I am on board with the principles and concepts...but had to do some skimming. I have now started The Paleo Diet by Cordain, and it is going well so far -- I'm liking it!

:: Tonight I am watching The Voice -- I'm all caught up and am into it this season. It's not as fun watching it live though, because I like to speed through the commercials and all the "who will they pick" drama!

:: Chris and Mimi are having fun fun fun in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment