April 07, 2015

:: Feeling a bit under the weather. It came on suddenly and randomly Sunday night. I woke up in the middle of the night and my throat hurt. Yesterday is proceeded to get a little worse, and then today my throat really hurts, my voice is froggy, and I have some coughing spells. Not sure where I picked this up, but ready for it to move on. May need to have an appointment with Trish tomorrow.

:: I laid on the couch last night and read quite a bit of A.J. Fikry -- now I have only about 1/3 left. It has been a very good story and today had an event that was very unexpected!

:: Work was good today -- quiet. Lots of people were out of the office for different random things. I was able to get quite a bit of work done and loved it.

:: Not much else to report. So, going to cut it short this evening and get some rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment