April 19, 2015


Well, Chris and I are finalizing our packing, and then we are getting on the road to Dallas this afternoon! We're staying at the Airport Marriott in Dallas tonight, and then our flight leaves tomorrow morning at 7:15 a.m.

Aruba, here we come!!!

It is going to be a great trip, with about 250 FDLIC employees and guests...we'll have a welcome reception and an award dinner, but beyond that we are on our own! We will also be participating in the first-ever FDLIC mission trip associated with a trip -- working at a local orphanage to build a green house, paint, clean, etc. Chris will also be scuba diving at a ship wreck site, and we will be visiting the Aruba Donkey Sanctuary -- ON MY BIRTHDAY Friday!!! I can't imagine any better way to spend it. I will be picking out my favorite donkey there to adopt for a year. I can not begin to tell you how excited I am!!!! :)

Please pray for safe and hassle-free travels...and I will be back in a week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment