April 16, 2015

:: Almost Friday!! I'm ready.

:: Today was a fairly smooth day...got some things accomplished and then also was able to work on some things that I have been putting off. I hope tomorrow is just as smooth so that I can get prepared for being out for a whole week.

:: Made southwestern beef in the crockpot and it was yum! I love the crockpot, makes the evening sooo easy! Especially if you use the crockpot liners! :)

:: I've been doing my tanning lotion application for a few days now...two I guess. Another application to come each day leading up to the trip. I'm looking so much better than Casper ha ha! No more glowing white skin. I really like the L'Oreal Sublime lotion, Medium. It is working really well and gives me good color. It smells better than most too, though the smell does get to me after a bit. Why can't they make it smell like something from Bath & Body??? Strawberry? Coconut? Anything.

:: Chris is a snotty mess today...we are hoping that it is just allergies and will be over soon. I don't want him feeling icky on our trip!

:: I'm nearing the really good part of Divergent...can't put the book down! Really enjoying it. I look forward to the other two books in the series too. Can't wait to see the second movie!!! Time to go relax with my sickly hubby and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment