May 24, 2015

:: Here we are at Sunday! But, tomorrow is a holiday, and we have no work -- yay!! Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

:: Friday evening, Chris and I headed downtown to have dinner at The Beehive. It was the next place on the Best Burger in Abilene contest, so lucky me :) I got the best steak in Abilene! Nom nom nom! We had a very nice dinner there. Then we decided to head over to The Mill for some wine. The atmosphere there is so nice, it's almost like being in Fredericksburg! A few coworkers ended up joining us, so that was fun! We talked and laughed and enjoyed our time there.

:: Saturday, I picked Kim (and her three month old niece!) up at 9:30 and we headed to Clyde for the crop at Paula's. We had a fun day there, and I was able to get some title planning done. I even designed a few titles in Photoshop. Good day! We left early, at 3:00...headed home, dropped Kim off, then got ready for a wedding. Chris and I headed to the T&P Center and the wedding was gorgeous! Her dress was so beautiful, I was in awe! She had a lot of fun, cute details. We had a great time with coworkers and friends...

:: Sunday, we went to church and Kyle and Kelsey joined us! That was fun! Then, it was a normal Sunday of laundry and grocery shopping, etc. I also worked on my scrapbook job a bit, and ordered the remainder of the photos I need. I've gotten about 27 pages done so far!! I think I have about 24 pages to go! More than half way! I made cod, roasted mushrooms, and pasta salad for dinner and that was yummy!

:: We have no Memorial plans, aside from grilling out some food! I am hoping for a relaxing day.

:: I decided to wait on the book I mentioned...instead, I bought Goodbye Magnolia, which was written by my friend (and our wedding photographer) Kris Noorman! This is her second book, and I decided to support her! I started it yesterday, and it's good so far!

:: One thing I am working on with my spiritual mentor Nadene...we are going to memorize a scripture every week or so. I have a horrible memory, so this will be a challenge for me. I think I have this week's down pretty good! :)

And in the same way, the Spirit also helps in our weakness, for we do not pray as we should, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us, with groaning deeper than words.

:: My next Stitch Fix should be here by Wednesday!! I'm looking forward to it, hope it is a goodie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment