May 28, 2015

:: Yes...more rain.

:: I got my 5th Stitch Fix today! A post on that will be coming shortly. Upon first try on, I think I will probably only keep one item. But I really like it! My purse is out of stock :(

:: Tonight I made a swapped crock pot meal from my trade -- Honey Rosemary Chicken. It was very yummy, everyone loved it! So that was a success! I will be participating next week again, so need to decide what I want to make for the trade. Maybe lasagna.

:: Today was day three of no sugar, and I am doing good! Feels good to be structured a bit, at least in one area. This stepped approach worked really well for me in January, so I anticipate the same this time around. Should get me back on track quite nicely. Sugar is one of the hardest things to cut out, so getting it out of the way first!

:: Tomorrow is Friday and we have our monthly employee luncheon! It is "Wear Your Favorite Baseball Shirt" theme, and I will be sporting my Cardinals shirt! We are having burgers, hot dogs, and chicken, potato salad, and watermelon. Should be great!

:: Beyond that, I have nothing! Ready for the weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wear your STL Cardinal shirt proudly!
PTS

Post a Comment