June 16, 2015

:: You may have noticed that this blog looks a little different! I've been doing a little work on it -- I wanted to freshen it up a bit, simplify, provide a few extra things. I'd like to decide on a little more focus for my space here, but I am not sure what that is yet. Stay tuned!

:: Tonight, I had a hair appointment to cover those grays...and then I picked up dinner on the way home. Mmmmmm sushi! (L to R below) I had the yellowtail roll and the Philadelphia roll, and Chris had the spicy crawfish. My only complaint -- the yellowtail that I get used to have green scallions, and now for some reason it doesn't. I wonder if I can request??? I love sushi because I never feel heavy and nasty full afterwards...it's just a light food, and so, so delish! White rice...it isn't necessarily the most health-filled food, but I don't have any ill-effects from it...so I am willing to indulge because I love sushi so much!


:: Chris was supposed to go to Arlington this evening for the Rangers game with his department...unfortunately, the weather here and there was stormy, and the company jet was not willing to make the trip. Next time! Instead, Jon picked up pizza and beer and came over to spend some guy time together. They are watching the NBA finals game in the theater room and loving life :)

:: While we ate, I noticed something moving on the back patio...ummmmm a SNAKE! Chris to the rescue with the shovel and Jon hosed down the patio afterwards. Ick! This is the second snake in a two week period. We have lived here four years now, and these are the first snakes we have seen. Not a fan.


:: I'm catching up on SYTYCD from Monday, and am now going to work on my scrapbook. I am aiming to have both albums finished by next Tuesday, because the woman I am doing them for will be in town for the monthly board meeting at work. It's doable, but I need to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment