December 20, 2015

Weekend Update

Whew...I feel like I've been running a sprint since last Monday. I'm pooped.

After the very hectic and crazy and busy work week, I was so happy to see 5:00 hit on Friday! Chris and I had a nice dinner at Niko's (gyros) and then did a little shopping. It was our first time to the mall in quite some time, and it will be quite some time before we go again. We don't have the best mall in the world, to be sure. We were able to get a few final gifts bought, so that was fantastic!

Saturday, Chris ran 12 miles with Kiki, and I headed to the December crop at Kim's house. We had a nice day -- I spent mine getting photos sized for printing. I am in need of a lot of photos for the upcoming retreat in February. I will need a lot to work on for four days!!! Afterwards, Chris and I decided to forego a trip to crazy busy town and instead had Deutchlanders in Buffalo Gap. It was delicious! Then we came home and did some relaxing.

Sunday, church was great! Then home to make the grocery list and have lunch. I ran a few errands, and then attended a baby shower for my sweet friend Terry's first grandson!! His name will be Bennet. So cute! The shower was very nice, and Leanna was glowing and beautiful! Afterwards, I did the grocery shopping for the week and for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...very full cart!!

This evening, I'll cook dinner and then I plan to relax!!!!!

The upcoming week -- hard to believe it is almost time for Christmas! I'll be working all week except for Friday. I'm taking New Year's Eve off instead of Christmas Eve this year. Thursday, we are attending the Christmas Eve service at church -- always a favorite!! Love the candlelight songs.

Beyond the festivities -- I'm calling the vet tomorrow to get Ocho in hopefully. He is not feeling well and we can't exactly figure out why. His stomach seems fine but he seems to be in pain. He is holding his right leg up. Not sure if he pulled something or if he's getting arthritis, or something else completely. He has been miserable for a few days. Please keep him in your prayers! We want our spunky boy back!! He's almost ten, but he is typically full of life!

Ms. Poppy turned 5 on Saturday -- hard to believe she's been with us that long!

I'm praying for a very quiet week at work...please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment