January 13, 2016

Hump Day

:: Meeting...meeting...meeting...one of those days.

:: Chris got some fantastic news today!! He won the trip to Cancun in April!!!! We'll be staying at The Moon Palace resort -- it looks so amazing!!! What a blessing it is...and I do thank my husband for taking me as his guest!!! Very excited! Thank goodness The Daniel Plan is going to get us in swimsuit shape!! :)

:: Tonight I am going to work on some retreat preplanning -- it's time to get productive! Kim has put out some challenges for us girls, and I need to start getting those accomplished! I hear that there are prizes!

:: I received the coolest gift from my other friend Kim! It is a notebook from Plum Paper, customized with my name on the cover! And she picked out the sections that pertain to me -- Notes, To-Do, and Meal Planning! I can't wait to begin using it!

:: The cold medicine seems to be helping a bit...I've been able to breathe a little better and I am hopeful that I'll be 100% soon.

:: For now...I'm off to scrapbook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment