January 21, 2016

Poor Ocho

:: Well...here is an update on our Ocho. I called the vet first thing this morning and they were able to get me in at 8:30 thankfully. After telling the vet everything that we had witnessed with him, he was thinking that he is suffering something neurological...like a small stroke or seizure possibly. He drew some bloodwork and his liver looks good. He wants for us to watch him and see if it happens again, and if so -- he'll be put on some seizure meds most likley. This evening, he's a little unstable on his legs, but he hasn't had another episode yet. Time will tell. Prayers are much appreciated.

:: Once I got to work at 10:00, I had missed two meetings...but then proceeded to have a decent day. Tomorrow is Friday and for that I am thrilled!

:: Daniel Plan Day 4 went great! It is great to see the people at work getting in to it...they are trying new foods and getting into the workout center and are actually having some excitement! I love it! I've done an okay job so far of keeping Mr. Baber as full as possible...it's a tough task with all of his running!

:: The third season of The 100 started tonight...but we don't get The CW channel unfortunately :( So we'll be waiting for it to come out on Nexflix in a few months. Boo. Looks like it is going to be an intense season!!

:: Time to relax --

No comments:

Post a Comment