March 23, 2016

One More Day Until 3-Day Weekend!!

:: Today, we had VIPs in the building, and that went well...minus the fact the we had new doors installed on our presentation room and they didn't finish until right before the VIPs arrived, and also minus the fact that our presentation tv monitor decided not to work and they had to rig up a janky version :)

:: Tonight I made yummy chili for dinner, with salad and cornbread...mmm!

:: The fence company came out this evening and drilled the holes for the fence posts! Commence the fence whoop! Unfortunately, we discovered that they hit one of the sprinkler lines...so Chris and Neeley will have to get that fixed this weekend before they can continue. One step forward, two back, as they say...

:: The wind. Oh the wind. It has been non-stop for days, and so strong! I will take it though, over the Blizzard they got in Colorado!!!

:: I've finished up season six of Grey's and now onto season seven. Whewwwww. The season finale of season six was INSANE. So intense. I almost could not handle it. Ready to see what season seven holds.

:: Finished my book club book, and we are meeting tomorrow (Thursday)...should be a fun evening. We're having it at Kim's house and having a baked potato bar! We shall see what our next book will be!

:: Tomorrow is technically our Friday -- we are off work on Good Friday whoop! Looking forward to a three day weekend. We are having our luncheon tomorrow as well...

:: I got my bloodwork results back from my annual physical -- everything looks really good except for my cholesterol. :( Will have to do some things over the next three months to see if I can get it to come down...otherwise I may need to go on medication to see if that helps. Will need to do some research...

:: Time to relax my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment