May 14, 2016

Stitch Fix Review #14


For this fix, I requested the wonderful Kallie again, and I left things pretty open -- I just asked for no jewelry, no scarves, no chevron patterns. And Kallie came through again with a few great pieces!

Collective Concepts : Ardenas Split Neck Blouse - Light Green - $54.00
This blouse makes me happy! I love the colors and the whimsical paisley pattern! The fit is great and it can be casual or worn to work. The material is nice and just the right amount of flowy. VERDICT : KEEPER!

Collective Concepts : Ardenas Split Neck Blouse - Light Green

Papermoon : Welton Bow Back Detail Top - Light Blue - $48.00
This top was a maybe...but in the end, there was just too much going on. I loved the back and the little bow detail. The front, though, had two different layers, and the layers were trimmed with little balls. And, the pattern and colors weren't quite right for me. So, even though the fit was perfect -- VERDICT : RETURNED

Papermoon : Welton Bow Back Detail Top - Light Blue

Skies are Blue : Caitlynn Dress - Coral - $68.00
I really love this dress! The fit is so nice, it is slightly loose but not too frumpy. it is lined and that is always a huge plus with me. The colors and pattern are bright and cheerful, and the back! I love the back!! The length is also perfect. In love! VERDICT : KEEPER!

Skies are Blue : Caitlynn Dress - Coral

Skies are Blue : Pansy Racerback Top - Blue - $44.00
Again, this one was a maybe. Here is why it ended up being a no: the pattern and colors didn't do it for me; the fit was a bit too snug across the chest; it was a little too short; and even though I really love a racerback (it's my fave style), these thick elastic straps didn't lay quite right. Chris liked this one, but I just wasn't comfy in it. VERDICT : RETURNED

Skies are Blue : Pansy Racerback Top - Blue

Colourworks : Allyse 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan - Cobalt - $58.00
This color is ok. And the fit of the cardigan was quite nice actually! The fabric really was not for me though. It was very itchy, and transparent -- to me, it looked and felt a little cheap. It was kind of fun that the color matched the dress perfectly, but it was not to be. VERDICT : RETURNED

Colourworks : Allyse 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan - Cobalt

So, this fix turned out to be a 2/5 for me, and I am pleased! I really love the two pieces that I kept, and I'm looking forward to #15 :) Thank you Kallie for another fun fix!! I really think you are getting my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment