July 12, 2016

A Quick Note

:: Last evening, Chris had dinner plans at Copper Creek with the group from work and didn't get home until about 10:00...so, you know what that meant! Many many episodes of Grey's for me! I am in the final season, Season 12...about halfway through. Lots of things happening!

:: Today, everyone was in the office and the meeting seems to have gone well...Chris was involved with them and then he was off to another dinner with his Passare group...tonight Miguels. For me...more Greys!

:: I ordered my first batch of tshirts for my Etsy shop last night!! They should be ready next week, and I am so excited to see how they turned out!!!! I have about 6 pre-orders, and then I will get the rest into my shop. I am hoping they sell well!

:: I am reading our next book club book - Ghost Boy -- and it is pretty interesting so far. Not what I expected. I am very interested to see where it goes.

:: Tonight I am working on a little tray frame that will be a cute gift to put in my shop. I'm about halfway done with it, but it is looking cute so far!

:: I hope that Tuesday is treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment