July 13, 2016

Tired Brain

:: And the week carries on...we are making our way through it. In addition to the already crazy week, we discovered today that one of our direct mail campaigns has gotten lost in the postal "black hole" -- which is never good, but especially not when it revolves around an upcoming event. An event which happens to be this coming Sunday. Please say a few prayers that it starts showing up tomorrow!!!

:: Last night, I finished up a cute frame that I will be adding to my Etsy shop! I am going to get it uploaded after I post here. You can click on my shop link in the right sidebar if you're interested in checking it out!

:: Chris is home this evening! He did a tough treadmill work with specific times and inclines, and then was home to eat dinner with me. Me and the pups are happy to have him home! We are now relaxing on the couch watching the Tour de France...

:: I think, this weekend, we are going to go see The Secret Life of Pets -- it looks soooo cute! I am excited! Hopefully it will not disappoint. What movies have you seen lately?? Anything we need to add to our list? It's rare when I can talk Mr. Baber into going to the theater -- it's uncomfortable for him to sit still in the same position for that long. Plus we have our own little theater that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

:: And for tonight...I am done. Time to upload to Etsy and relax!


No comments:

Post a Comment