December 11, 2016

Weekend Recap

:: We had a great weekend! Hope you did too!

:: Friday after work, we had a delicious sushi dinner together and then headed home to putter around. I worked on getting some more scrapbook stuff ready for February!

:: Saturday morning, Chris had a long run and I went and did some Christmas shopping. I was very productive and got a lot done! Then I picked up lunch for us at Heff's. Saturday evening, we ate at Fuzzy's!

:: Sunday, we did our annual photo shoot with Kim and her family, for our Christmas cards!! This is our 13th year doing this tradition, and we love it! We had so much fun today! We were able to get a lot of great shots this year! We came home and I got the card ordered and done!!! They should be here by Friday and then I can get them in the mail!

:: This evening -- the Fall finale for The Walking Dead!!! 90 minutes and it promises to be very intense!!

:: Crazy Week begins tomorrow -- breathe in, breathe out. It promises to live up to its name!! Meetings all week -- then Thursday, we have our Company Meeting all day, and then that evening is our big Party! I'm excited to wear my cute 50s outfit! Then Saturday is our Christmas Crop!! Can't wait for that!!!

I hope you all have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment