January 20, 2017

And....Done

:: The week has ended...five long days...they were productive, but I am ready for a break.

:: Tonight, though it is Friday, we have decided to workout after work and then go home to eat leftovers and watch a few episodes of The 100! Sounds relaxing to me, yes please!

:: We had a work lunch today with our direct mail vendor, Bill -- we went to Copper Creek and had a great visit.

:: Tomorrow is the January scrapbook crop! I'm looking very forward to it! I'm not sure yet what I am going to work on. I may try to resize the remaining photos for 2016 so that everything is done there. Since I started 2017 with digital scrapbooking, I won't need to size and print any more photos woooo hooooo!! That takes up so much time. I'm not sure if I've mentioned my decision to move to digital scrapbooking here...I'm really excited! I'll post a more in-depth blog on that soon because I have some thoughts on it.

:: I'm not sure if I mentioned that I didn't like the moccasins...they were very cute, and I liked them a lot...but the right one was too big and slipped every time I walked. So, I'll be returning those. Need to find something else to spend my gift card on!

:: I finished A Man Called Ove -- it was just okay. I was really excited to read that one because I had heard a lot of good things about it. I must've hyped it up too much. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't great. I'm moving on to my next book!

Okay, time to relax!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment