January 30, 2017

I Hate Headaches

:: Oh today...today, I woke up with an awful headache and it is still hanging on now as I type...long day. Headaches kind of interfere with everything.

:: On top of that, mountain cedar is really bad right now, and I must be really, really allergic to mountain cedar. Geesh, I cannot breathe. My asthma is also very influenced by my allergies, so it has been more flared up than normal too. Blah.

:: This evening, for dinner, I made Poppy Seed Chicken -- nom nom nom!! Chris unfortunately doesn't love it, so I can only cook it about twice a year, tops. It's always sooo good though. We enjoyed it tonight!

:: Due to said headache, I plan to spend the remainder of my evening on the couch. It's calling my name! Hopefully Poppy will join me!

:: Next up in our life -- Chris' 100 Mile Trail Run! He estimates that it should take him around 20 hours to run it. It will be a very interesting day and experience. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

:: I also have a lot of things I need to accomplish, like a custom scrapbook for hire and a wedding invitation design...as soon as the 100 mile run and the scrapbook retreat are completed, I should be set to get cracking on some things I've put on the back burner. I have a list!!

:: For now...I'm going to rest my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment