January 24, 2017

Tuesday Thoughts

:: Tonight was zumba night, and I always love that! Fun fun!

:: I'm making my way through The Crown...just started episode 9 of 10. It was a little slow going at first, but there have been some good moments. I've enjoyed watching the Queen gain more confidence over the episodes. The monarchy is an interesting thing.

:: Today was a productive day at work; I hope to have another one tomorrow! There is much to be done, always. It continues to flow in at a very steady rate.

:: Tonight, for dinner, we are having fish, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Easy, easy meal.

:: Tomorrow is girl's night!! I am super excited to see La La Land!!!!!!! So happy to have some girls who don't mind seeing a musical with me :) I'm ready to have some buttery popcorn for dinner and enjoy the movie. I hope I have not hyped it up too much...I hope I love it!

:: I'm making my way through Lauren Graham's book "Talking as Fast as I Can"...the first bits were about her growing up years, and now we've made it to Gilmore Girls. I'm excited to read this portion! She writes just like Lorelai talks -- fast fast fast and always changing direction very swiftly! I have so many books that I want to read...not sure what will be next. Our next book club book is Hidden Figures.

:: I need to do some more prep work for our upcoming retreat...it is coming up in just a few short weeks!! I have a lot planned but still would like to get a little more done. 4 days is a lot to fill!!


No comments:

Post a Comment