April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you had a good day honoring the risen King! What an amazing sacrifice and gift for us.

:: Mimi and I made a delicious lunch together...ham, potato salad, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, rolls, and green jello salad. Mmmm! Aspen joined us for lunch, and we had a nice time together. Today, Ocho let Aspen pick him up...that's progress; so far, both pups haven't been too interested in her.

:: Our weekend was great -- I love long, three-day weekends!! We ate out a few times; Chris had some long workouts; I did the laundry; I did some brief cleaning; I picked up the groceries; did some scrapbooking for Kasi; watched some New Girl; and generally just shut off my brain! It was nice.

:: The week ahead -- it's just a two-day work week for us!!! That makes me super happy! We leave Wednesday morning for our adventure to meet Chris' coach Adsy!! I'll have fun stories from that!!

Happy week ahead to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment