April 23, 2017

The Week Ahead

Hello! We have returned from The Woodlands and what a fantastic weekend we had! If you've been following along on Instagram or Facebook, you've been seeing some fun photos :) I'll work this week to fill in the gaps with all the fun stories too!

The week ahead shows to be a pretty busy one:

:: Playing major catch up from being gone from work for three days...I don't even want to think about that right now.

:: A birthday dinner for me :) I think I might choose Szcheun for my dinner of choice. Yum!

:: Tuesday at work is our annual Shareholder meeting...lots of work goes into this for our department, and now we'll get to enjoy the actual meeting. The lunch will be delicious!

:: Chris is going to New Mexico for the Passare board meeting -- he'll leave Wednesday morning and return Thursday late afternoon.

:: Thursday is book club! I enjoyed this month's book a lot, and am looking forward to talking it over. We are having an ice cream sundae bar! How's that for a healthy dinner!?

:: Friday morning, I have to get a mammogram now that I am over 40! Oh, isn't it fun getting old! I've had one before, at 35, as a baseline. It wasn't too big of a deal for me.

:: Saturday is Kelsey's (Kim's daughter) wedding shower...so looking forward to celebrating this sweet girl I've known for 15 years!!! I've watched her grow up and now this is such an exciting time for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment