October 22, 2017

Weekend Recap

Hello there!

Another weekend is drawing to a close...they come and go so quickly. This one was pretty low-key, but we enjoyed it.

:: Friday, after work, Chris did a workout and then we went to Copper Creek for a delicious dinner. His coach's orders were to eat some red meat and have a glass of wine. Copper Creek fit the bill on that!

:: Saturday, Chris had a long bike and run workout. I spent a few hours at the October crop, which was at Allison's house. She made a delicious taco soup, and we had a fun time together. I worked on finishing up the photos for the scrapbook I need to work on. Then I headed to Hobby Lobby to get some materials I needed to make my Halloween costume for the luncheon on the 27th.

:: Mimi came out to visit us for a bit, and then Chris and I went to dinner at Rosa's and ran a few errands. Chris needed some new work shirts so we stopped at Kohl's, and we also got the puppers some new pillows for their crates. They loved those! Then we finished watching season 4 of The 100...it had an interesting ending. I have no idea where season 5 is going to go.

:: Sunday, Chris had a long swim and a short run...I did laundry and grocery shopped and managed to fit in a short nap with the pups. The Walking Dead's new season begins tonight, but we will have to watch tomorrow since we don't have the channel and will need to get the episode from a different source.

This coming week, Chris has a work dinner on Wednesday evening and we have our Halloween luncheon on Friday. Beyond that, it should be a fairly normal week. Hope you all have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment